ATOM representative attended the MadCity (https://madcity.lv/) conference and shared some results of ATOM's scooter sharing operations and presented few trends in sharing industry.
- with good technological solution is relatively easy to attract first users;
- speed to market does matter;
- average ride is somewhere between 2 - 3.5km and 15-20 minutes;
- rides are way longer on sunny weekends;
- about 20% of riders are tourists;
- scooter sharing audience is very broad (does not matter if you are 18 or 60);
- user experience is critical to grow user base with low marketing budgets;
- analytics will help you maximize revenue by showing where demand will be higher;
- sharing is not an easy business, there are a lot of operations involved to make it profitable. ATOM team can help you avoid core problems;
- more types of vehicles - different, more robust and self-driving are coming.
You can watch the conference recording here:
Interested in e-vehicle sharing business? ATOM Mobility can help you with both technology and operational knowledge. Email us: email@example.com
#rideatom #sharing #atommobility