You can follow ATOM Mobility platform latest updates on this page
Customer apps and dashboard 1) Automatic discount for low-demand vehicles To increase the usage of your fleet and your revenue this feature will help to put special pricing for vehicles that haven't been used for a specific number of hours that you can set individually. You can enable this function and set up the special pricing in the Vehicle model section for each model specifically: https://monosnap.com/file/Ec9hDzGHLSeNwcacKC3f51rHgh8dSG The vehicle will have a special design for the pin on the map to get your customer's attention and motivate them to use this vehicle (if you prefer another design, you can upload any custom icons in the "Vehicle map icons" section and use those). Once the user clicks on the vehicle, they will see the discount percentage as well:https://monosnap.com/file/cK9ypDwl7EUpHIH6tIO25rt6o1tohL 2) "Pay after ride" flow: Auto top-up and End the ride functionality enabledPreviously the automatic top-up and automatic stopping of the vehicle, if the balance is not sufficient settings, were available only for the wallet payment scheme. Now, this can be enabled for the "Pay after ride" payment scheme as well:https://monosnap.com/file/rekwt0lO6Ux9bQ7o4OjLsigmMgSgG2 3) Push notification when a user enters the "no-go" zoneFrom now on push notifications will be sent to the user when the vehicle will enter the no-go zone. You can adjust the text of the notification in the "App localization" section (key - no.go.zone.entry). 4) Preventing the user from ending the ride if the vehicle is unlocked/ignition is onThis is a long-awaited feature for multi-vehicle fleets. Now it's possible to prevent users from ending their ride if the vehicle is not locked or the ignition is still running. Make sure to adjust the IoT configurations as well, to be sure that IoT reports status changes correctly and quickly. This can be set up in your vehicle model: https://monosnap.com/file/tL3C0yvWo2oqJFQhD08kcibQkgerf1 To enable this functionality for your service, please reach out first to moc.ytilibommota%40pleh 5) Export for "IoT data log" sectionA new option was added in the IoT data log section of the dashboard - it lets export data for a specific time for a specific IMEI number now (so you can easily browse through data if additional investigation is needed: https://monosnap.com/file/cGxLKngLIuBzCWKfRKMNQM1Ex2HFHL 6) Scan the QR code via the app to automatically add the promo codeThis feature allows adding bonuses to your wallet via a QR code scan. Once the client scans their promo code QR, the promo code value is added to the mobile app wallet automatically! You can find the QR code scanner in the promo code section of the app, icon on the right: https://monosnap.com/file/ONo5ZweH2enrrnMoOGvNhlFQn7libM https://monosnap.com/file/sJSmjbWkcPC4A3Kwv0Mhu0CEoyTWmF How this can be used: You can create Promo codes in the Promo code section and then use free tools such as https://www.the-qrcode-generator.com to convert Promo code to QR code. Then print that QR code to add to promo materials - leaflets, flyers etc. 7) Improved Analytics sectionWe have moved 4 segments (the first ride, saved payment method, average rides, purchased subscription) in the Analytics section below the date filter and now they are updated every time the date range is changed. Previously the calculations were not based on a specific period. 8) Link to Vehicle moving trajectory added for all email alertsWhen you will receive email alerts about the vehicle (for example, out of zone), the email will contain a link which will open the trajectory of vehicle movement for the last 24 hours. This will help your operations team to react faster in such cases. 9) Filtering Rides with or without comment from the userWe added a filter to the Rides section to show, for example, all rides that have a comment from the user. This will help you to filter out bad reviews and answer those and fix the issues. 10) Option to select default view in the appFor customers that use more than one product of ATOM Mobility (for example, Sharing and Ride-hail modules are activated), we can adjust which section will be opened as main (by default). To enable this functionality for your service, please reach out first to moc.ytilibommota%40pleh Performance and security 11) Faster ride searchThe ride search has been refactored to speed up the search. Now your search results will be returned 40% faster than before. New integrations 12) Cloudboxx API (INVERS IOT)Cloudboxx API integration enables the ATOM platform to communicate with Invers IoT devices, allowing our customers with vehicles using Invers IoT to operate with their white-label solution on the ATOM platform. More about INVERS and Cloudboxx: https://invers.com/en/solutions/cloudboxx 13) API for Slovenian Railways (Slovensko Železnice)This integration combined with the promo code QR scanning feature allows adding bonuses to your wallet via Slovenian Railways QR or Aztec code scanning functionality. Buy a ticket from Slovenian Railways, scan the QR or Aztec code from the ticket and get money on the in-app wallet automatically. Works like magic!
Customer apps and dashboard
1) Automatic ride price refund
The auto-refund functionality can be applied to zero-distance rides indicating a problem with unlocking or starting up the vehicle.
Once the ride ends, the system will check the settings you set up (total distance and total duration of the ride) and refund the ride price back to the user's wallet if the criteria are met. Push notification also will be sent out to the user's phone.
This a helpful feature in case you want to localize your subscriptions to specific cities or have different subscriptions in your public and private fleets. When creating a subscription, make sure to indicate the applicable subaccounts at the bottom of the screen:https://monosnap.com/file/9kbOMgpdGhIB4hPHO1qvlqLjevaSe6
4) Branding of driver app for the ride-hail module (additional fee may apply)
Now you can have both mobile apps of your ride-hailing solution under your brand! Our team recently developed a solution to have a customizable driver app name and icon, and logo on the splash screen and in the profile.
For more information, reach out to .moc.ytilibommota%40pleh
5) Option to trigger in-app messages on specific app screens
ATOM has added an option to trigger in-app messages (pop-ups) on specific screens in the mobile apps via OneSignal - now you can control where exactly (and how frequently) a message will show up during the customer journey and have more effective targeted in-app messages.
As a result of an optimization introduced in the system, performance for opening heatmaps in the dashboard has been improved - now, the heatmaps are displayed multiple times faster than before.
7) Upgraded SMS security measures
The newest iOS and Android app versions automatically contain the SMS token authentication, improving OTP security and thus preventing more hacking attempts. This will result in fewer SMS costs for you.
8) Route Mobile / SMSPlus
We've integrated with the Route Mobile / SMSPlus OTP solution for sending SMS verification messages within Kuwait.
9) Turbo SMS
We've integrated with the Turbo SMS OTP solution for sending SMS verification messages within Ukraine.
1) New product launched - Rental platform ATOM Mobility has launched a completely new product - platform for long-term rental with pre-booking calendar. Rental module allows you to operate A-A station-based digital rental alongside typical vehicle-sharing operations in the same app. This flow replicated the traditional rental flow, but digitalized all the processes (from ID verification to returning vehicle to predefined station). You will have access to a separate dashboard designed for the Rental module with a switcher in your dashboard to change between our products (vehicle sharing, ride-hailing, rental). Here you will be able to set up your rental vehicles, vehicle models, add-ons, stations/zones, tutorials and other rules for pricing and min/max rental period duration. Here's how the rental process looks in the app:1) Select station2) Select rental period3) Select the vehicle4) Confirm and pay:https://take.ms/XFHon Core benefits: - User will see new icon in bottom menu of the app (Rent) which will open rental flow (so you can maintain different logic for rental operations in the same app you have already);- Fixed pick up and return stations/zones;- Users have an option to select start and end time and day from the calendar;- Confirm and pay upfront for the selected period;- Price can be set up in the dashboard and consist of different parameters such as fixed price, price per minute, price per hour, price per day + optional distance based fee;- User will have access to the vehicle 5 minutes before planned rental time starts;- 10 min before rental ends user will receive notification to return vehicle back to parking station;- Vehicles from the Rental platform also are available in Service app to manage and maintain;- You can set up "Time gap" between 2 bookings of the same vehicle to have extra time for maintenance;- Adjust minimum rental period (for example, a few hours or few days) and maximal rental period (for example, 7 days or even 90 days). Next steps: Interested? Contact our customer success team for a demo and pricing. Customer apps and dashboard: 2) Automatic heatmap centringNow heatmaps are centred around the area which returns actual results. This applies to all heatmaps on sharing, ride-hailing and rental platforms. 3) Support section redesignSupport section redesigned in customer app menu to update and unify the design:https://monosnap.com/file/0cpc2YBEOGf3C36RR3AIEfi372M5lf Integrations: 4) Automated customer supportWith Mavenoid, you can now include a chatbot to your apps that is specifically built for the vehicle-sharing industry. Easily create flows to answer commonly asked questions and guide your customers through interactive troubleshooting. This approach solves most of the problems without involving the support team. Here's how it will look in the app: https://monosnap.com/file/XQ5Y0t80WP3w877ZIiBIbmPClvsDkV To learn more, or enable Mavenoid for your apps, contact ATOM support. 5) LSIMWe've integrated with LSIM OTP solution for sending sms verification messages within Azerbaijan and Kuwait. More information: https://sendsms.az 6) Hold functionality with LiqpayATOM added the hold functionality to our existing integration with Liqpay payment gateway. Once user starts the ride, fixed amount of money is reserved from their payment card and released once ride is ended and payment was successful.
Customer apps and dashboard 1) Access to private fleet via codeFrom now one if you use Private subaccounts, your users will be able to join private fleets using unique code (for example, AB123C). This option is automatically available in the app if you have at least 1 private subaccount. How it looks in the app: https://take.ms/O8rZD Feature is especially handy for hotel/resort based vehicle sharing when you want to grant access to a fleet to a group of people and don't want to add them in the dashboard one by one. Typically, these unique codes will be printed and posted nearby reception in hotels with instructions how to use the app and ride the vehicle. You can find code in your private subaccount -> Private fleet section. 2) After-ride parking proof photo based on vehicle model settingsYou can enable/disable parking proof photo requirements for a specific vehicle model, for example, require the user to take a photo after riding with a scooter in Milan, but skip this for bike rides in London.This adds more flexibility to parking photo rules which were global before, but now you can manage this on a vehicle model level. To adjust settings go to More -> Vehicle models and enable/disable Parking proof photo for specific model. 3) New employee activity logsSignificant improvements in Employee activity logs. In addition to vehicle status changes now the system logs activities such as: Refunded rides - track who from your team refunded which ride and when;Added bonus - track who from your team added bonus to the user;Charge customer - track who and when from your team charged specific customers. Example: https://take.ms/phq2i
Service app 4) Satellite/Normal map viewNow in the latest Service app update you can switch between Satellite and Normal map view easily. This will allow your team to locate vehicles faster.How it looks in the app: https://take.ms/LTlhq 5) Filter by vehicle modelNew filter - Filter by vehicle model to show/hide specific vehicle models on the map. For example, show Yadea mopeds and hide Segway scooters.How it looks in the app:https://take.ms/U3waA 6) New filter - In useShow/hide vehicles that are currently rented by users.How it looks in the app: https://take.ms/U3waA New integrations 7) ZendeskNewest addition to growing list of supported integrations - Zendesk - Customer support platform with in app chat option and ticketing. If you are interested in activating Zendesk for your app, open an account and then reach out to the ATOM Mobility support team.
1) Multi - ride, vehicle and customer actions
ATOM now lets you perform mass actions in 3 core sections of the dashboard: Vehicles, Customers and Rides - select up to 100 rows and apply a single action to all of them at once. This will help you when working with rides, vehicles and customers on scale - for example, refund 50 rides with 0km driven in a single click, or add bonus to 100 customers that haven't taken any rides yet.
2) Different document types based on the vehicle model (works with SumSub & Veriff)
Set up different ID requirements for different vehicle models. For example, ID only for bikes, ID & driver's licence for mopeds, no documents required for scooters etc. Note that you will need to have SumSub or Veriff connected and different document verification flows created there - afterwards, you can set up different rules for ID verification in the vehicle model.
In the dashboard you will have a separate filter in Customers section called “Deletion requested” - these customers will be deleted if they do not login back into the app within 180 days. Make sure to check this customer list and clarify if the customers that are set for deletion don't have any potential issues. Note that the mobile app user cannot request account deletion while his ride is active and while he/she has a debt. 4) Employee activity log
We've introduced a new section in the dashboard called Employee activity log - it shows when, where and who on your team changed vehicle status. This is helpful to track performance of your service team, compare your employee performance or track performed actions if you subcontract charging/relocation operations. This log saves all status changes from the dashboard and the service app. Information can also be exported in csv or excel format.
Dashboard 1) Map view improvementsWe solved the following problem: whenever any filter in the “map view” was reset, the user's view was also reset to the entire globe, so it was necessary to zoom into the parking area repeatedly each time. Now you can set any filters and see how information on map changes on map view you currently analyse. 2) System message translations ATOM moved out part of the system messages to the App localization section of the dashboard - this gives our customers more control and customization opportunities for the texts users see in the mobile apps. 3) DUCKT station flow for vehicles without connected IoT Our system now supports a flow for the station-based vehicle sharing model (mandatory to start and end the ride in a docking station) if no IoT is connected to the vehicle (regular bikes with no smart lock). This lets the users start and end the ride in the mobile app. We added a flow with IoT model called "WITHOUT_IOT" (to enable this for your fleet reach out to ATOM support team). Example:https://monosnap.com/file/Eyjqh9UkzYs1qECj3dR5JFPjzJpxsf 4) Analytics section in ride-hailing dashboard New section in the ride hailing dashboard that allows merchants to track their ride Revenue data, Average ride data, Driver response time, Average ETA and any other useful statistics to support the business, here's a preview of how it looks: Example:https://monosnap.com/file/VEXl0QtzZNMhTf9QTYbhONCt6jNUGqExample: https://monosnap.com/file/qfFBsByVx5NqtRC2rrS2jYSIRKZBry New integrations 5) Comodule IoT integration for OKAI ES200 ATOM Mobility added the API protocol for Comodule IoT connected to the OKAI ES200 scooters.More info about Comodule IoT:https://www.comodule.com TWILIO partnership ATOM's long-time sms verification partner Twilio has extended an interesting offer for qualifying start-ups - They will receive USD 1 000 in Twilio credits, education and support, plus access to the Twilio for Startups team. To apply, reach out to ATOM Mobility support team. ATOM Academy Anadue Insights to get more ridesWe have a new mobility intelligence partner, Anadue. They help fleet operators (350+ vehicles in one city) to optimize their ground operations. Operators will get more insights on where to place the vehicles based on 3rd party data about the city’s dynamics and the transportation habits of its citizens. Learn more about how Anadue can help you from ATOM Academy. ATOM Vehicle marketplace FEISHEN scootersATOM Mobility has a new hardware partner able to provide scooters straight from Frankfurt. FEISHEN micro-mobility has a shipment on the way with an estimated arrival time of June 2022. The scooters that arrive at the EU are equipped with turning signals to comply with stricter regulations. Learn more about the scooters here: https://atommobility.com/vehicles
Dashboard 1) Price per dayWe have added a new pricing option for your vehicle sharing services - in addition to time price per minute and time price per hour now you can also have a time price per day (you can define this in your vehicle model): Example: https://monosnap.com/file/n1bYCLH0N68iht1M54p8FJMuFUDiiw 2) Applying regular time price during ride pauseNow you have the option to apply the regular time price of an active ride for the ride when it is paused. This way total ride costs will be billed according to the same flat time based rate. You can enable this in your vehicle model (this is disabled by default): Where to find it: https://monosnap.com/file/OnCcxnnYIo8IH8gOhEut9WdcFPDmIu 3) Indicating fuel tank level in litresFrom now on you can also maintain a custom maximum volume of the fuel tank for your car fleet. This lets you have a more accurate remaining mileage indication, as each car model can have a custom volume indicated. You can maintain this information in the specific vehicle model: 4) Vehicle number in vehicle error and alert logsWe've added the vehicle number information in the recently created vehicle error and alert & notification logs in the admin panel next to the vehicle ID for smoother customer operations. Example:https://monosnap.com/file/bNZY2kGR7gbhY5dQPT2AUYaT8aOkk5 5) Dashboard performance optimizationATOM optimized the dashboard and upgraded to newest version of Angular - all modules were reworked to optimize loadable file size by 30% resulting in a faster navigation through the dashboard. New integrations 6) First AtlanticFirst Atlantic is a new payment gateway that ATOM has integrated with. It is supported in the Latin American Caribbean region and offers VISA and MASTERCARD payments. More information about First Atlantic: https://firstatlanticcommerce.com 7) Station information in GBFSWe've updated our GBFS integration in order to facilitate the docking/charging station flow we recently added to our service offer. 8) PUMB payment integration upgradeATOM has added recurring payment support to the PUMB bank integration - customers can now use previously saved cards in the app for ride payments.
App 1) Time-based zonesATOM introduced the option to set specific operating times for your zones - specify which days of the week and time of the day the zone should be active. Zone will be hidden and disabled from the user in the app outside of the times you set for a zone. This works for all zones: Parking, No parking, Bonus, No-go etc. Example: https://take.ms/obsEI 2) Charging station flowFrom now you can launch different operating models in the same app - free-floating only, charging stations only, mix of both or even different charging stations for different vehicle models + some vehicle models operating free-float only. Super flexible. Example:https://take.ms/AoTvn Dashboard 3) Time-based zonesOption to manage operating times for different zones in dashboard. Zone will be hidden and disabled from the user in the app outside of the times you set for a zone. This works for all zones: Parking, No parking, Bonus, No-go etc. Example: https://take.ms/gr1fB 4) Vehicle alerts in the dashboardNow you can see an track all your vehicle alerts also on your dashboard. A history of alerts for the past 30 days is shown and it includes the timestamp, vehicle ID and alert description: Example: https://take.ms/WawQg 5) Performance improvements for searchATOM has introduced a full match rule for the search function in the Rides and Customers sections of the dashboard in order to increase the search speed (system will search for ideal match and skip if only part of the search inquire matches the result). 6) Showing all zones (including No-go, No parking, Bonus, Paid parking zone etc.) in Ride trajectory and Vehicles (map view) sections. New integrations 7) DUCKT stationsATOM has integrated with DUCKT docking and charging stations. DUCKT help organize public spaces, lower operational costs and create a better experience for MaaS with their plug&play universal adaptor and IoT charge solution.You can set up Charging stations in Zones -> Charging station -> Add new station More information about Duckt: https://duckt.app 8) KlixKlix is a new payment gateway that ATOM has integrated with. It is supported in the Baltic region and offers card and bank link payments. More information about Klix:https://www.klix.app 9) Geotab IoTIf you are looking for an IoT solution for your car fleet, consider Geotab. Their devices offer accurate vehicle tracking, vehicle health assessments and are easy to install. Now ATOM supports Geotab IoT as well. If you would like to add Geotab IoT devices for your service, please contact us and we will be happy to help you. More about Geotab:https://www.geotab.com
New product 1) Ride-hailing platform ATOM has launched a totally new product - platform for ride-hailing and taxi business suitable for cars, vans, trucks, rickshaw, boats and more.This can be launched within your existing vehicle sharing app or as a completely separate apps. If you're interested how this works and looks on mobile, please check out the ATOM app for Android or iOS and reach out to us if you want to learn more! Preview: https://take.ms/AIaAqMore information:https://ride.atommobility.com 2) Stripe partnership ATOM has integrated more closely with Stripe in order to be able to provide better rates to connected accounts based on total transaction volume. The average discount would be around 0,10-0,12 EUR or USD per transaction from the Stripe standard fees that they promote on their website. If you are using Stripe and want to try this new approach to get better Stripe fees, reach out to our Support team and we will set it up and make sure you have lower Stripe fees going forward. Dashboard 3) Vehicle error log Now when clicking on Errors on the dashboard the Vehicle error log is opened, showing you a history of vehicle errors for the last 30 days. Example: https://take.ms/CpLMG New integrations 4) Checkout.com Checkout.com is a new payment gateway that ATOM has integrated with. It is supported in a number of different countries and has a great coverage in Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and North America, and in addition to digital wallets (Google Pay, Apple Pay), Checkout.com also allows you to receive payments from all MasterCard, Visa Cards and American Express. More information: https://www.checkout.com New videos on ATOM Academy 5) Moovit Watch an interview with Moovit’s global partnership manager, Perry Barnett, and learn how more than 300 micro-mobility operators have partnered with Moovit to get more customers and rides from the world’s largest urban mobility app with 1.3 billion active users. More about Moovit: https://moovit.com/features 6) Core Metrics To Focus On In this video, ATOM Mobility’s CEO, Arturs Burnins, will go over the most important metrics every micro-mobility operator should track in their business. You will learn the industry averages to benchmark your own operations against, and get insights on how to improve those metrics if needed. If you don’t have access to ATOM Academy yet, apply here: https://atommobility.com/academy
1) Additional FREE visibility for your service on Google Maps 🚀 Now you can make your vehicles available for booking on Google Maps, just like Voi, Tier, Lime, and some of our own operators already have done:https://take.ms/2ASND Once you have your vehicles on google maps, you can enjoy: - More rides- More brand visibility- More tourist attention As an added bonus, after taking your scooters this way, your riders can easily hop back on Google Maps to follow the navigation and get to their desired destinations on time. How to enable GBFS for your service:https://support.atommobility.com/en/articles/5800039-gbfs-general-bikeshare-feed-specification How to apply for the Google Micromobility partner program:https://support.atommobility.com/en/articles/5923199-how-to-get-your-vehicles-to-show-up-on-google-maps Dashboard 2) Right-click to open ride/vehicle/customer card in a new tab/window In order to simplify working with multiple rides/vehicles/customers in the dashboard at the same time, ATOM introduced the option to open multiple ride/vehicle/customer cards, each in a separate browser tab or window.For example, if you need to refund 10 rides, you don't have to go into each ride one after the other, but instead you can open these 10 ride cards from the ride list, each in a new tab/window and afterwards refund each of these rides.Where to see this: navigate cursor to ride ID (or vehicle ID or customer ID) -> right-click -> Open link in new tab / Open link in new window:https://take.ms/vBxpM System Maintenance 3) Critical security improvements ATOM implemented additional security checks in order to prevent SMS verification system hacking - now we block all connections from VPN and TOR networks.
First of all the team at ATOM wishes you a successful 2022! 🎄 😊Below you'll find a summary of what ATOM managed to launch in December 2021: New product (FREE for existing customers) 1) ATOM Academy ⚡ In the ATOM Academy you will find all the info on best practices of the vehicle-sharing industry. From interviews with industry experts to product demos, ATOM Academy will provide you with the information necessary to scale your operations in the most effective manner. You can check out the ATOM Academy and apply here: https://atommobility.com/academy What you will learn:- Business validation and core metrics;- Market overview and where to find info;- Hardware overview ;- Dock station business model review;- Financial planning ;- Attracting capital;- Improving operations;- Trying out new business verticals and many other great topics... Rider app & Service app 2) Paid parking zones These are special zones where an extra fixed fee is charged after the ride has been ended there. These fees are also visible on the invoices after the rides. How it looks in the mobile app: https://take.ms/TqZHl New integrations & System Maintenance 3) Segway eMoped IoT model ATOM has introduced a new Segway API integration, this time for their eMoped C80. This is a moped-style electric bike which is convenient and easy to use with a top speed of 20 mph and 1152 Wh lithium-ion battery. One of the main eMoped features is the RideyGo! Intelligent System that provides the user with an array of additional vehicle functions. More information: https://store.segway.com/segway-emoped-c80 4) Comodule Co-Scooter IoT model ATOM has introduced a new Comodule API integration, this time for their Co-Scooter. Co-Scooter was launched in spring 2021 to rebut the myths of e-scooters’ short lifespan, battery durability, and missing opportunities of using recycled materials. From the start, the team put the focus on durability, sustainability, and comfort, to ensure this e-scooter will stay on track no matter what. More information: https://www.comodule.com/blog/co-scooter-is-the-most-qualified-and-durable-scooter 5) System Maintenance ATOM Mobility made several major version updates for PostgreSQL database to support latest PostgreSQL features, security fixes and to improve overall performance.
App: 1) Group rides The group ride feature lets customers to rent up to five vehicles from one account - ideal for tourists and couples. How to activate this feature:Update your apps to newest available version. Then set up rules for each vehicle type in the dashboard under More -> Settings -> System Preferences -> Other. Some rules:- Each ride can be paused and/or ended individually;- All rentals within group ride are paid by one user;- Rides can be started/ended in different locations and times;- In the dashboard group rides are shown as separate rides made by 1 single customer (also invoices are send for each ride separately);- If a customer starts the ride with the Scooter (vehicle type=scooter), then system will allow to make group ride using scooters only. If, for example, customer starts the ride with the Car, then only cars will be available for group rides during this particular ride.How it looks in the app: https://take.ms/iVdXF 2) Pricing screen improvements We've removed any extra pricing positions not being used by your service. Only the pricing elements you apply to your service will now be visible to the customer in the pricing information section for the chosen vehicle.Example: https://take.ms/yEr29
New integrations: 3) Segway API-E-bike A200 ATOM Mobility has introduced a new Segway API integration, this time for their Ninebot Urban A200 model, Segway’s first shared e-bike.With a top speed of 25 km/h, a travel range of 120-plus km and a 250W motor on a 26-inch frame, the Urban A200 is ready for anything, from getting you to work on time to carrying you across urban environments on your next adventure. More information: https://b2b.segway.com/blog/meet-the-ninebot-urban-a200-segways-first-shared-e-bike 4) GBFS (General Bikeshare Feed Specification) The open data standard for shared micromobility which makes real-time data feeds in a uniform format publicly available online, with an emphasis on findability. It's primarily intended to be publicly available in the service of aiding traveler trip-planning, providing real-time feeds, which represent the system’s current state.The GBFS format allows mobility data to be used by a range of software applications for trip planning, research, analysis, visualization and regulation. For example, Google Maps can display your vehicles in their app once you reach an agreement with Google about this. How to activate this feature:Enable this feature in the dashboard (More-> Team and accounts-> GBFS) More information: https://nabsa.net/resources/gbfs/ 5) Expressbank Expressbank is a new payment system that ATOM has integrated with. It is supported in Azerbaijan, and in addition to the local cards, Expressbank also allows you to receive payments from all MasterCard and Visa Cards. More information: https://www.expressbank.az/en 6) PUMB bank (First Ukrainian International Bank) PUMB is a new payment system that ATOM Mobility has integrated with. It is supported in Ukraine, and in addition to the local cards, PUMB also allows you to receive payments from MasterCard and Visa cards. More information: https://www.pumb.ua/en
Performance & Security 1) Improved performance of the dashboard (main page)Loading time reduced significantly resulting in improved performance of the dashboard main page (the page where you see the overview of operations). 2) SMS fraud prevention based on VPN IP addressAs a security measure device IDs are now blocked for 24 hours if the device has made more IP requests than system allowed using VPN. This potentially will minimise your SMS costs as only real users will be able to send request. 3) Automatic email verification for receiving alertsOnce the email address is added to the alert section in the system preferences (Dashboard-> More-> Settings (system preferences) -> Other), you will receive an email asking to confirm this action and from that moment the alerts will be sent to this particular email address.
App: 1) Pay a debt in one clickRiders with the latest app update will see new button and can pay debt in 1 click in the app wallet section.Example: https://take.ms/y33gy 2) Reservation cancellationUsers can now not only reserve vehicle for X minutes, but also cancel their reservation, for example, if they have decided to reserve another vehicle instead.How it looks in the app: https://take.ms/lX6qb 3) Subscription improvement #1In order to avoid cases when customers think that they have purchased a subscription, but actually just added money to their app wallet and haven't finalised the subscription purchase, starting with the latest app update users will not be redirected from the Subscription section to their Wallet. They will see a message that they need to add a valid payment card to their profile or have enough balance in the wallet first in order to purchase a subscription. Users will not be redirected anymore to the wallet view in order to avoid any misconception about their subscription being activated automatically (which is not the case). 4) Subscription improvement #2 - buy more than 1 subscriptionGoing forward users will be able to buy a new subscription if they have used all limits of their current subscription and today is the last day their current subscription is valid. This is useful if your subscription is, for example, “5 unlocks valid for 1 day” and the customers can use this subscription multiple times per day if they want to ride a lot.
Service app: 1) “Maintenance” status addedAdded “Maintenance” status / filter to the service app in order for the operators/ service team to be able to do more through the service app. Example: https://take.ms/5C7wU
Dashboard: 1) Subscription improvement #3 - cancel subscriptionNow you can cancel an already purchased subscription from the dashboard in the Subscription history subsection. This will make the subscription “expired” the moment you cancel it so customer will not be able to use it anymore. Please note that this will not affect subscription turnover in the statistics and will not trigger any automatic refunds to the customer.Example: https://take.ms/bMBAy 2) Improvements in the ride trajectoryNow the system will automatically zoom in to show the ride trajectory of the vehicle so you do not need to zoom in manually. 3) Shortlinks in the Ride verification sectionThese shortlinks will allow you to easily navigate to the specific Ride, Vehicle or Customer in order to check more detailed information about the ride verification request you are reviewing.Example: https://take.ms/BwOGU 4) Transportation and Rebalancing filters Transportation and Rebalancing filters now also available in the main dashboard view.
New integrations: 1) Flutterwave payments integrationFlutterwave is a new payment system that ATOM has integrated with. It is supported in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, South Africa, Uganda, Tanzania, the United Kingdom, America, and Europe. In addition to the local cards of these countries/regions, Flutterwave also allows you to receive payments from all MasterCard and Visa Cards. More information: https://www.flutterwave.com
It is a long list this time 😁 and here is the main changes in our opinion (but you can see the whole list below too): - Add-ons to offer insurance/other services to riders;- MDS to cooperate with cities;- ApplePay/GooglePay for Stripe and Adyen;- Rate the app easily with Google Play in-app review. App: 1) Prohibiting debtors to delete their payment card in the appThis functionality will prevent current debtors from removing their payment card from the app in Profile section until their debt has been covered. Potentially this should minimise the fraud.The feature is implemented also on the payment provider side if the payment provider allowed us to do so (when you see payment providers screen/window in app we will block some actions for debtor). Example: https://take.ms/pWCRr 2) Push notifications about a bonus being addedSimilar to how customers already receive push notifications after their ride has been refunded, now customers also receive push notifications once they've received a bonus (when a bonus is added via dashboard or when user got a referral bonus or when the vehicle was parked in the bonus zone). Example: https://take.ms/uG2FR 3) Add-on sectionFrom now one you will be able to offer different add-ons to your users (it can be insurance, donation, option to participate in a lottery or whatever you will decide). It works like that: Before the ride user will be able to activate add-ons created by you and they will be billed on top of ride fees. The pricing for add-ons consist of fixed fee, time based fee and distance based fee and can be adjusted/mixed however you want it. This is how it looks in the app: https://take.ms/DwW22 4) Rate your app easily with in-app reviewThe Google Play In-App Review API lets you prompt users to submit Play Store ratings and reviews without the inconvenience of leaving your app.More information and examples: https://developer.android.com/guide/playcore/in-app-reviewMore positive rankings -> better position in GooglePlay -> More downloads/rides
Dashboard: 1) Add-on managementA new add-on section in the Dashboard to manage various add-ons and track purchase history. To activate add-on and make it visible to users you first need to create/activate add-on in Add-on section and then need to attach Add-on to a specific Vehicle model (yes, you can have different add-ons for different cities and even for different vehicle types). Where to find this: https://take.ms/hS99n 2) New Team role - Customer supportThis new role with access to customers, rides and vehicles will enable your team to have a designated support role with all the necessary accesses to ensure customer questions are handled efficiently.To add a Customer support colleague to your team go to the dashboard under More -> Team and accounts -> Team permissions, add a new user and assign this role to them. 3) Mass vehicle deactivationThis will allow you to deactivate/hide all of your vehicles at for all subaccounts at once. To do this, go to More -> System Preferences -> Other and turn "Currently not operating" status ON/OFF. Customers will see the following text in their apps: "Currently we are not operating". You can adjust text as usual in "App localization". 4) Customer's subscription statusGoing forward you will be able to see the subscription status for each customer in their Customer card. It will be displayed as: "Subscription: Active/Expired/-" with a deep link to the subscription list for the particular customer. 5) Customer profile linked to ride historyAs of now the Total rides indicator for each customer in their Customer card will have a deep link to the list of all rides for the particular customer. 6) IoT device disconnection alertNow when you will receive email alerts about IoT being disconnected you will see the location where an IoT device was disconnected. 7) Deleting unnecessary subscriptionsYou can delete unused subscriptions that are not active and do not have active subscribers from your dashboard to make view "cleaner".
New integrations: 1) Apple Pay (for Stripe and Adyen)Apple Pay works anywhere that takes contactless payments — from vending machines and grocery stores to taxis and subway stations, online and in apps. And now also available for your customers to cover ride costs in your iOS app.For instructions on how to activate this please contact ATOM support. 2) Google Pay (for Stripe and Adyen)Google Pay enables quicker, safer checkout in apps and websites and makes it easy for customers to pay contactless with their phones. Now it's also available for your customers to cover ride costs in your Android app.For instructions on how to activate this please contact ATOM support. 3) MDS (Mobility Data Specification) for citiesMDS is a digital tool that helps cities to better manage transportation in the public right of way. As MDS expands into new cities and new modes, it has the potential to transform relationships between local governments and the mobility companies. MDS definitely has the potential of being a breakthrough for transportation policy, and we are happy to work in cooperation with Vianova who pioneers MDS implementation in European cities. Please note that MDS functionality is free up to 10 requests/minute. If you need more requests, please talk to us. How to activate this functionality:https://support.atommobility.com/en/articles/5623711-mds-mobility-data-specification
1) Knowledge base We've created a collection of helpful articles for you on different topics relating to ATOM Mobility platform set-up, vehicle management, payment schemes, troubleshooting and FAQ. It's a dynamic resource that will be updated and expanded along with our service offer.You can check out the knowledge base here: https://support.atommobility.com Dashboard: 2) Rebalancing zones (for Service app)The new rebalancing zones are designed to help your operators have better visibility of where they need to transport and position the vehicles. Create rebalancing zones in the dashboard and they will be visible in the service app. Set the number of vehicles to be placed in a rebalancing zone and the vehicle count will automatically change once vehicles get placed in the zone. How it looks in the app: https://monosnap.com/file/MB0Do3dQcKXXqAmxW94mcAuO7un3YB 3) Redesigned "Short tutorial" section + live preview modeEasily change and adapt your short tutorial with the newly designed Preview mode which allows you to check how the tutorial will look like in the customer apps. Example: https://monosnap.com/file/ncR7bbP6teHfQr2G8nhGcSnItCViAO 4) Redesigned the "FAQ" section (subscriptions)A more user-friendly FAQ section reducing the number of clicks you need to make in order to view and edit or delete the content. 5) Redesigned the "Vehicle models" sectionUpdated design of the Vehicle models section 6) Shortlinks in the dashboard to speed up navigationCustomer, Vehicle and Ride sections now contain shortlinks. When a vehicle card is opened, you can navigate the IMEI number shortlink directly to the Manage IoT section, for example. Example: https://monosnap.com/file/LOI7Fnb9qkIuKLuFHeFmezziSKXTdo Service app 7) Heatmaps for operatorsHeatmaps in the service app allow operators to see where more rides take place. If there are more vehicles in one location than necessary or if the rebalancing zones are empty, operators can decide themselves where to place the vehicles based on the heatmap (specifically in this case, 'start ride heatmap'). Operator heatmaps show 400 most popular zones within the last 7 days based on ride data. How it looks in the app: https://monosnap.com/file/bFRybzRgePOBuS0McDz1wKzaaYJTwH Integrations 8) Yadea IoT integrationIf you are looking into diversifying your fleet, consider Yadea. They are one of the largest manufacturers of electric kick-scooters, bicycles and mopeds.We now integrate with this manufacturer and support their IoT. If you would like to add Yadea vehicles, please contact us and we will be happy to help you.More information: https://www.yadea.com 9) Kushki payments integrationKushki is a new payment system that we integrated with. It supports VISA / MASTER CARD / MAESTRO / AMERICAN EXPRESS card payments. This system works in the Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Peru.More information: https://www.kushki.com/
App: 1) Vehicle type filter in the appIf you have several different vehicle types in 1 app (for example, you operate scooters and cars) your customers will be able to filter specific vehicle types and see only specific types and their respective zones. This change affected zone creation (from now you need to specify for which vehicle type you are creating a new zone) and some minor visual changes in app (for example, if you select Bike in Vehicle type, then customer will not see remaining distance and battery level. If you select Car, then the system will show fuel level in the app). This is how it looks in the app: https://take.ms/ogiRe 2) Display the "I agree to receive marketing communications" checkbox during the registration processIf you plan to actively use email marketing and send customers some marketing emails, then you can activate this feature in System preferences (then choose Legal section ). Customers will need to click on the checkbox to agree to marketing communication during the registration process or later in Profile. This information is then visible in Customer list (you can filter subscribed/unsubscribed users), Customer export, Customer card (to check if a particular customer is subscribed) and in Analytics to see how many users subscribed this month. This is also synchronised with intercom.com. Previous users are marked "Unsubscribed" by default until they change that in Profile settings. This is how it looks in the app: https://take.ms/4wDNk
Dashboard: 1) Automatically end the ride if the vehicle is not movingThis feature helps to automatically end the ride if the vehicle is not moving for a particular time period (to solve the problem of abandoned vehicles). Please note that Vehicle movement is determined by GPS data, so there is always an error in accuracy. To resolve this you can set up your own rules when the ride should be ended and customers should be charged. You can set up parameters such as timing (for example, 10 minutes), radius (radius of zone where vehicle should be standing for specified timeframe) and total distance (the distance traveled by particular vehicle within defined timing based on GPS data). Once the vehicle is below specified rules, the ride will end automatically and in the ride Activity tab you will see "Ride ended (automatically due to no movement". 2) Redesigned "Main tutorial" section with live previewEasily change and adapt main tutorial with newly designed Preview mode which allows you to check how tutorial will look like in customer apps. Check images, texts and make instant changes. Example: https://take.ms/hMZkI
Service app: 1) Take notes for a particular Vehicle directly from the appThis feature will help your team to understand what is wrong with a particular vehicle and track history of repairs. For example, place a vehicle on Need Investigation and add comments such as "Please check the lights". Your team will see this comment in the app and will be able to reply back. Example: https://take.ms/fadaG
App: 1) Auto-top up functionality for customer balance (works with wallet type payment system only)From the next app update users will be able to enable/disable automatic top-up of their balances. To activate this feature inform ATOM team what will be the automatic top-up amount and when this top-up will be triggered. Example, once the user balance reaches 0 EUR, the system will automatically charge 3 EUR and add this to balance. Example: https://take.ms/5CY3R 2) Stop the vehicle if the balance goes below X (works with wallet type payment system only)This feature works together with previous one. In case auto-top up is enabled, the system tracks how much money on the wallet customer has and triggers auto-top up once the wallet reaches a certain level during the ride. In case a transaction fails or the customer did not enable auto-top up in settings, the system will stop the vehicle and require the customer to either add money to the wallet or end the ride. 3) Push notification once ride is refundedOnce your team makes a refund to a particular ride (Rides -> Settings -> Refund ride), customer will receive this notification on the phone: https://take.ms/wxUMW
Service app: 1) Rebalancing functionalityFind vehicles that are located in areas with low demand and relocate them to a better spot. Example: https://take.ms/eiEXW 2) Transportation statusIf vehicles are being moved to other places or even other cities you can now set up the correct status - Transportation (vehicle will be unlocked, alarm systems will be off, lights will be off).
1) New product: Private fleetThis is completely new functionality within the ATOM Mobility system that is designed to give access to particular vehicles only to a particular and limited groups of users. This can be used for corporate sharing schemes (for example, you can offer part of your fleet to some large company so only employees of this company will have access to this fleet), private sharing schemes (for example, you can grant access to the vehicles only to residents of the hotel or some building) or in many other different ways. How to create a private fleet?1) First of all you need to create a new subaccount and mark it as “Private” or edit existing subaccount and make it “Private”: https://take.ms/GStfGThis will hide all the data associated with this subaccount from users (vehicles, zones, pricing).2) Create zones for this private subaccount, add new vehicle models (and define pricing), add IoT (or transfer IoT from other subaccount) and then add some vehicles that will be hidden from the Public fleet and visible only to users that you will give an access later;3) Then open Private fleet section to set up permissions: https://take.ms/HVTiF- Click Add new fleet and name it (this will be visible to users in app);- Add specific vehicles to this private fleet (it can be 1 vehicle or many);- Add specific customers that will have access to vehicles within this private group (it can be 1 customer or many);- Once this is done you can always revise these settings: add more vehicles or delete some, add more customers or delete some and change title of the private fleet group.- If some customers are not yet registered in your app you can add their phone numbers as “Pending customers” and once they create a profile with the same phone number, they automatically will have access to this Private fleet. Some more relevant information:- You can have many Private subaccounts so each subaccount will have different zones;- Within a Private subaccount you can have many Private fleets (they will share the same zones in this case). For example, Private fleet “ATOM office” will have 20 scooters only visible to ATOM office employees, but Private fleet “ATOM guests” will have 2 e-cars so our office guests can go home after meeting using ATOM e-cars.- One customer can be added to many Private fleets;- One vehicle can be added to only 1 specific Private fleet (if you add the same vehicle to a new Private fleet, this vehicle will disappear from the previous private fleet that it was attached to). Mobile appOnce users are added to Private fleet, they will see this option in side menu: https://take.ms/7W98NIf they click, they will have option to choose between all Private fleet they have access to or choose a Public fleet: https://take.ms/7DItl Dashboard: 1) Improvements in subscription history + export (Subscriptions -> History) We have added more filters so you can filter purchased subscriptions by date, status (active/expired) and subscription type. Also export (XLSX, CSV) is added. 2) Completely new Analytics section with more data - Now you can see some core benchmark data such as conversion rates to 1st ride and retention rates;- In global view you can now filter data for each subaccount or even merge several subaccount data at once;- More data available such as average ride info: price, distance, duration, rankings. information about verified users, amount of debtors, subscription data and more; 3) Analytics data export Now you can export data from Analytics section (XLSX, CSV) and even download graph as an image; 4) More advanced heatmaps We improved heatmaps section and added new ones - so now you have access to 3 different heatmaps: Open app, Start the ride, End the ride.
New integrations: 1) Dexatel Dexatel (Estonia) is a new phone verification service we integrate with. It is a cheaper alternative to Twilio and we can handle the account set up on your behalf. In comparison, it is estimated that you can save up to 30-50% of your costs by using this provider.More information: https://dexatel.com/about-us/ Let us know if you are interested to migrate from Twilio to Dexatel. Dashboard: 1) New customer section We have launched clickable Customer cards that contain activity and notes sections to help you conduct efficient customer support. You can use the Notes section to share important information between your employees and Activities tab to track historic monetary transitions. The main Customer card will give you a detailed view of your clients’ profile. 2) New filters (in customer section) Customer section now allows you to filter out unverified profiles, debtors and users with unsaved cards. Take a look at the all 7 status filters we now provide! These can be used in addition to the main filters that select customers based on the size of wallet, rides completed and average feedback. Tip: Select filter Debtors and note the new icon on the right hand-side that will activate the charge-all function allowing you to charge all customers in debt at the same time. 3) Improved export of customer data Same as in the Vehicles and Rides sections, download a larger data set showing your customer information. Date range now can be applied for selected periods and you can navigate years back. Click the little cloud icon to obtain CSV or Excel data export. The download now contains more customer details than before, including the total rides completed. 4) Activity tab (customer section) To better keep track of all user transactions it is now possible to view them in one place. Check the Customer card Activity tab (Customers -> Activity) to see a history of all transactions carried out by the system or your employees for this particula customer. We now list various transaction types with timestamps and source for every single customer. 5) Autocharge debtors on schedule This feature charges debtors on an automatic schedule - after a ride immediately, then after 1h, after 24h, after 5 days and after 10 days from the moment a debtor has finished the ride. So you should no more worry about debtors, system will take care of it automatically.
Rider app: 1) SMS verification code autofill We launched app updates which include bug fixes and such improvements as improved location awareness, improved photo submission when ending the ride, and SMS verification code autofill (on Android devices, on iOS this worked also previously). 2) Restriction to delete payment card while you have active ride If you are using the Adyen payment provider your app users will not able to delete their payment card during an active ride not only from the app (as it was before), but from now they can not do this also in Adyen payment screen. From now users cannot access the Adyen payment screen during a ride at all.
Dashboard: 1) New employee roles We have created several new team member roles including General Manager, Franchise, and Marketeer, and optimized access for some of the existing roles. For instance, the Manager now cannot view customer-specific information. We have also created a list of all permission per role to help you decide which role should be assigned. Click here to view this list. 2) Improved larger data exports Whether you are looking to analyze quarterly revenues, different vehicle models with a certain amount of rides, or all-time 5 star rated rides you can now define a bigger date range for the data exports in the Rides , Vehicles and Customers section. For rides, you can even go back years and obtain the data. Click the download icon and chose the file format (CSV or Excel). 3) Additional filters for Rides and Vehicles From today you can apply filters on vehicle models, ride distance (km/miles), duration (min) and feedback given for the ride. You can then download the filtered results. For the vehicles, we have created even more filters. You will find options to filter vehicles by vehicle models, statuses, vehicle battery %, last IoT signal and battery %, total rides completed, and last ride within a given amount of hours. You can combine these filters as you wish. These are intended to quickly locate problematic vehicles and also get a good picture of your operations. 4) Ride Card A brand new functionality allowing you to see all ride-related details in one place. In the Rides section, click on an individual ride to access the Ride card. There you can see the usual details and also cost split real money and bonus, activity log showing all details including when a ride was started, ended, paused. Use the Notes section to add specific information or comments to specific ride. 5) Vehicle Card Select list view when in the Vehicles section and click on a specific Vehicle to view the Vehicle card. Here you will find its details and history including all commands sent to the vehicle in the Activity tab with timestamps of when the commands were sent and who exactly send it. There is also a Notes tab for you to add any comments and a Commands tab to send available commands to the vehicle. 6) Insights Inside the dashboard, you will now see three new insights to improve your operations. “Vehicles have no IoT signal for more than X minutes” will help you locate the vehicles with IoT connection problems and act faster.“Average ride ranking (last 100 rankings)” takes into account only the rides where ranking was given so you can track how happy are your users. “Vehicles that may need rebalancing (no rides for more than 12h)” is a rebalancing recommendation. Here our system looks at vehicles that were available but did not have a single ride for more than 12 hours. A tip: Use rebalancing insight and in the Vehicle section chose Available vehicles with last ride made 12 or more hours ago. Select map view to see where these vehicles were located. You can also take a look on heat-maps to understand where to relocate those vehicles to increase revenue. 7) ID verification for specific vehicle model With the automatic verification flow using Sumsub or Veriff, you can now indicate which vehicle model requires mandatory document verification. So you can operate both cars and scooters and ask your users to verify documents if they want to ride cars, but not the scooters. Inside our new dashboard (More -> Settings -> Vehicle models) edit Vehicle model and toggle on that document verification is mandatory.
Integrations: 1) Zimo IoT integration If you are looking for scooters or e-bikes and want to diversify your fleet, consider Zimo. We now integrate with this manufacturer and support its IoT. If you would like to add Zimo scooters, please contact us and we would be happy to help you.More information: http://www.zimobike.com 2) Klarna via Adyen (payment solution) Klarna (Sweden) is a new payment system that we integrated with. Klarna currently accepts all major debit and credit cards (i.e. Mastercard, Visa, AMEX, Discover). This system works in 17 countries.More information: https://www.klarna.com Interesting fact: Few days ago Klarna has raised $1 billion in new funding at a post-money valuation of $31 billion, which makes them most the highest-valued private fintech company in Europe. Dashboard: We have been working hard on a new dashboard version with improved functionalities and new features. It will be easier to create zones, view and engage with statistics, apply filters and acquire more information about each customer, ride and vehicle. Soon the new dashboard will make its way to you.
Rider app: 1) Bonus zoneReward your users when they end rides in certain areas. When users end a ride in the bonus zone, they will receive a discount (%) on the ride price. This bonus will be added automatically to the user's wallet once a ride is completed in a bonus zone. *This functionality is not applicable to rides within the subscription. 2) No-go zoneYou can now create a No-go (restriction) zone. Once a vehicle enters this zone, the engine will be turned off. In case the "engine off" command is not available, the system will attempt to lock the vehicle. Once the vehicle is moved out of the no-go zone, the system will turn the vehicle back on. *This functionality is not applicable to rides with cars. 3) Zone description on tapInside the app, users will now see zone descriptions once a zone is tapped. You can change and translate these descriptions inside your dashboard. Example: https://take.ms/4wJNR
Dashboard: 1) Manage Bonus zonesIn the dashboard you can set up rules for all zones, including new ones - Bonus zones and No-go zones. For bonus zone it is important to define a percentage that the user will get as a discount on the ride price: https://take.ms/OMUZx 2) Subscriptions HistoryIn real-time, you can now view who purchased your subscriptions. You will see customer details (name, email address, phone number), when the subscription was purchased, it's validity date and which type of subscription the customer bought. View of the Subscriptions History tab: https://take.ms/hTF5T
Rider app: 1) SubscriptionsYou can now offer subscriptions (daily, weekly, monthly and even annual passes) to your customers. You can define how many minutes users can ride daily, for how many minutes they can pause the ride (each day), how many km/miles included and how many "unlocks" per day included with each pass. Additional settings:- Subscriptions do not auto-renew (user will need to buy new pass once previous expires);- You can decide if you would like to allow customers to purchase subscriptions with virtual bonuses they have or only with money;- If a subscription ends because one or several limits have been reached that day (e.g. customer has ridden over 100 minutes) your customers will continue to enjoy your services according to the standard pricing;- Daily limits of a subscription will reset every day (e.g. if a user purchases a monthly pass at 13:00 today, then daily limits will renew tomorrow 13:00). A view of "Subscriptions" functionality in the app:https://take.ms/3k4Tn A view of subscription when it has been purchased: https://take.ms/C2HlP Dashboard: 1) SubscriptionsInside the dashboard, you can choose the type of pass you will offer to your customers. Here you can define the cost and details of your subscription such as the limits: how many unlocks, minutes for rides, and pauses your customer can make within each pass. To access subscriptions click on "Settings" on dashboard and from the drop-down menu select "Subscriptions". Here you can also add FAQs about the subscriptions and see statistics such as total purchases, total rides, and more. "Subscriptions" view on the dashboard:https://take.ms/ookwr Statistics view:https://take.ms/DjwFn 2) Creating thousand of promo codes in minutes:It is now possible to import thousands of unique promotional codes in one go. Export the file to see how your data has to be arranged for an upload. Add as many unique codes as you want, define the quantity of each code, its credit, expiry dates and then upload file back to the dashboard. Export and import buttons:https://take.ms/IMboL Tools like random code generator will help you to create unique codes for the file in seconds:https://www.meridianoutpost.com/resources/etools/calculators/bulk-random-numbers-generator.php 3) Feed API for real-time vehicle location: This functionality is allowing you to collect vehicle IDs and coordinates in JSON format to provide to a 3rd party. This data can be useful if you would like to share real-time data with the city you operate in or some other 3rd party partner. This can be used to create real-time maps and lists with available vehicles in the city and also to provide data to transportation aggregators. Data can be accessed via this link: https://appname.rideatom.com/feed/token (replace “appname” with your app name). To get access to this data, you will need to create a new "employee" role and provide access data to 3rd party you work with. JSON data updates every minute and only 10 requests per minute are allowed per an IP address.
Integrations: 1) Veriff (automatic identity verification)You can now use Veriff services in your app in order to verify your customers’ documents. During the registration process, your customers will be asked to indicate a country that provided their documents, the document type (e.g. passport, driver’s license), and take a couple of photos of their document and a selfie. Once it is done, Veriff will check the documents. This only takes 1 minute. User will see "Verify your identity" badge in app: https://take.ms/IxSE8 Once user clicks on a badge, document upload process will start:1) Select country: https://take.ms/7Knfv2) Select the type of document: https://take.ms/LLeCa3) Take a photo: https://take.ms/5L6Qz After that user will receive push notification with the answer: "Your profile is verified" or "Your profile is declined. Try again". 2) Sumsub (automatic identity verification)With Sumsub (an alternative to Veriff) you can verify your customer documents. Once they sign up to use your app, they will be requested to upload identification documents and a selfie. Then within 2 minutes, their documents will be verified and they will receive a push notification. User will see "Verify your identity" badge in app: https://take.ms/SivOP Once user clicks on a badge, document upload process will start:1) Instructions: https://take.ms/BJxcEh2) Verification is in process: https://take.ms/w2lZH3) Profile is declined: https://take.ms/aRhLE After verification process user will receive push-notification with the answer: "Your profile is verified" or "Your profile is declined. Try again". Example: https://take.ms/HFI9z 3) Concord (payment solution)We now offer a new payment platform integration that works in Ukraine and Russian. Find out more: https://pay.concord.ua 4) Hyperpay (payment solution)Hyperpay is a new payment system that we integrated with. It supports VISA / MASTERCARD card payments and also MADA and ApplePay payments. This system works in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, and Bahrain. More information: https://www.hyperpay.com
Rider app: 1) Ride history In the latest update, users can see more information about their previous rides: start/end point, duration, ID and option to download the invoice (if invoicing is activated for your platform). Example: https://take.ms/4EZj9
2) Invoicing After the ride customers will receive a branded invoice from your company via email. They also will be able to download the invoice from the app. Let us know if you are interested to learn more and activate this feature. Example: https://take.ms/ChDCC3
Dashboard: 1) Manager role Manager role will allow employees to manage rides, vehicles, customers in the dashboard. Manager role blocks access to: revenue data, statistics, promotions, zones and settings. Manage employee access in Settings -> Employee roles.
2) New heatmaps with new algorithms Newly designed heatmaps will help you to uncover potential demand. No color - almost no demand, green - low demand, yellow - average demand, red - high demand. Example: https://take.ms/wVKgiq
3) Stop the vehicle if battery level goes below X% When setting up rules for the vehicle model, you can set up that during the active ride, the vehicle will stop in case battery level reaches X%. This is usually used to make sure the vehicle will have enough battery to support IoT work before your team will charge the vehicle. Edit setting here in Settings -> Vehicle models
Rider app: 1) Dynamic tutorial From now you can update and add main tutorials and short tutorials without updating the app. More info on how to manage this is available in the Dashboard section below.
Service app: 1) Filter Your team can apply vehicle filters to hide/show vehicles with particular battery level when they are maintaining the fleet. Example: https://take.ms/pRbrk
2) Multiple scan When your team manages many scooters at the same time, they can use the "multiple scan" feature. They scan as many vehicle QR codes as they need and change the status for all of them with one click. Click on "+", scan several QR codes and click on "flag" when all vehicles are scanned. Then change status with one click for all scanned vehicles. Example: https://take.ms/iPeDo
Dashboard: 1) Dynamic main tutorial Manage tutorials without app updates. You can add new steps, change text, images and sequence in the dashboard (Settings -> Main tutorial) From now we also support video tutorials. Example: https://take.ms/L6ZKw 2) Dynamic short tutorial Short tutorials also can be managed from the dashboard (Settings -> Short tutorials) Note that you can create different short tutorials for different vehicle models (for example, one type of short tutorial for scooters and another one for bikes). Example: https://take.ms/NzvoV 3) Hourly based pricing You can choose if you charge users based on minutes or hours. In case of hours, the minimal charge will be 1 hour. Example: https://take.ms/RUTT6
Right now you can manage settings straight from the dashboard:https://monosnap.com/file/5ZbNnI2lnApgErWyO2XFD4IIpuAVk9 - Change business hours anytime you want;- Update/enable/disable support email address and support phone number;- Control where notifications and alerts are sent;- Enable/disable feature that require users to take a photo of the vehicle after the ride.
1) Pausing the ride in the appAt the moment you can activate the "Pause" feature in the admin panel (go to Settings -> Vehicle models -> Edit -> Add "Price per minute when paused").You can type the same price per minute as usual for the ride or offer your users a better price (we recommend something between 0,04 - 0,07 EUR/min). This is what user will see in app: https://monosnap.com/file/m5brofVsp7HM9YJgdRCW7RZP9xt8nmThis is what you will see in the admin panel: https://monosnap.com/file/N5tjO7ktcMcsyi2hedG5AmlMUh4AFD Few notes: - Once ride is paused, vehicle will be locked, engine will be turned off, "moving" alerts will be turned off;- Users can click pause/continue a limited amount of times for anti-fraud protection;- Pause can be set for an unlimited amount of time until the user continues the ride or end the ride;- If you want to hide this feature, just leave the "Price per minute when paused" field empty. 2) Distance based pricingYou can activate "price per km" in Settings -> Vehicle models -> Edit -> Add "Price per km". You can also mix distance based pricing with either price per minute or unlock price. 3) Zones in the admin panelRight now you can see zones also in the admin panel. This will help your customer support team: https://monosnap.com/file/kXYH4y4vLqRUMgsyq1c8Qv8WAEULFYSame zones will be added to the Service app very soon. 4) Option to upload several documentsRecently we supported registration with just 1 document photo. At the moment you can set up how many photos to ask (from 1 up to 6). For each photo, you will need to describe what the user needs to submit. To activate this feature, please get back to us. 5) Several "under the hood" improvements that make the platform more secure and stable.