You can follow ATOM Mobility platform latest updates on this page
Integrations: 1) Zimo IoT integration If you are looking for scooters or e-bikes and want to diversify your fleet, consider Zimo. We now integrate with this manufacturer and support its IoT. If you would like to add Zimo scooters, please contact us and we would be happy to help you.More information: http://www.zimobike.com 2) Klarna via Adyen (payment solution) Klarna (Sweden) is a new payment system that we integrated with. Klarna currently accepts all major debit and credit cards (i.e. Mastercard, Visa, AMEX, Discover). This system works in 17 countries.More information: https://www.klarna.com Interesting fact: Few days ago Klarna has raised $1 billion in new funding at a post-money valuation of $31 billion, which makes them most the highest-valued private fintech company in Europe. Dashboard: We have been working hard on a new dashboard version with improved functionalities and new features. It will be easier to create zones, view and engage with statistics, apply filters and acquire more information about each customer, ride and vehicle. Soon the new dashboard will make its way to you.
Rider app: 1) Bonus zoneReward your users when they end rides in certain areas. When users end a ride in the bonus zone, they will receive a discount (%) on the ride price. This bonus will be added automatically to the user's wallet once a ride is completed in a bonus zone. *This functionality is not applicable to rides within the subscription. 2) No-go zoneYou can now create a No-go (restriction) zone. Once a vehicle enters this zone, the engine will be turned off. In case the "engine off" command is not available, the system will attempt to lock the vehicle. Once the vehicle is moved out of the no-go zone, the system will turn the vehicle back on. *This functionality is not applicable to rides with cars. 3) Zone description on tapInside the app, users will now see zone descriptions once a zone is tapped. You can change and translate these descriptions inside your dashboard. Example: https://take.ms/4wJNR
Dashboard: 1) Manage Bonus zonesIn the dashboard you can set up rules for all zones, including new ones - Bonus zones and No-go zones. For bonus zone it is important to define a percentage that the user will get as a discount on the ride price: https://take.ms/OMUZx 2) Subscriptions HistoryIn real-time, you can now view who purchased your subscriptions. You will see customer details (name, email address, phone number), when the subscription was purchased, it's validity date and which type of subscription the customer bought. View of the Subscriptions History tab: https://take.ms/hTF5T
Rider app: 1) SubscriptionsYou can now offer subscriptions (daily, weekly, monthly and even annual passes) to your customers. You can define how many minutes users can ride daily, for how many minutes they can pause the ride (each day), how many km/miles included and how many "unlocks" per day included with each pass. Additional settings:- Subscriptions do not auto-renew (user will need to buy new pass once previous expires);- You can decide if you would like to allow customers to purchase subscriptions with virtual bonuses they have or only with money;- If a subscription ends because one or several limits have been reached that day (e.g. customer has ridden over 100 minutes) your customers will continue to enjoy your services according to the standard pricing;- Daily limits of a subscription will reset every day (e.g. if a user purchases a monthly pass at 13:00 today, then daily limits will renew tomorrow 13:00). A view of "Subscriptions" functionality in the app:https://take.ms/3k4Tn A view of subscription when it has been purchased: https://take.ms/C2HlP Dashboard: 1) SubscriptionsInside the dashboard, you can choose the type of pass you will offer to your customers. Here you can define the cost and details of your subscription such as the limits: how many unlocks, minutes for rides, and pauses your customer can make within each pass. To access subscriptions click on "Settings" on dashboard and from the drop-down menu select "Subscriptions". Here you can also add FAQs about the subscriptions and see statistics such as total purchases, total rides, and more. "Subscriptions" view on the dashboard:https://take.ms/ookwr Statistics view:https://take.ms/DjwFn 2) Creating thousand of promo codes in minutes:It is now possible to import thousands of unique promotional codes in one go. Export the file to see how your data has to be arranged for an upload. Add as many unique codes as you want, define the quantity of each code, its credit, expiry dates and then upload file back to the dashboard. Export and import buttons:https://take.ms/IMboL Tools like random code generator will help you to create unique codes for the file in seconds:https://www.meridianoutpost.com/resources/etools/calculators/bulk-random-numbers-generator.php 3) Feed API for real-time vehicle location: This functionality is allowing you to collect vehicle IDs and coordinates in JSON format to provide to a 3rd party. This data can be useful if you would like to share real-time data with the city you operate in or some other 3rd party partner. This can be used to create real-time maps and lists with available vehicles in the city and also to provide data to transportation aggregators. Data can be accessed via this link: https://appname.rideatom.com/feed/token (replace “appname” with your app name). To get access to this data, you will need to create a new "employee" role and provide access data to 3rd party you work with. JSON data updates every minute and only 10 requests per minute are allowed per an IP address.
Integrations: 1) Veriff (automatic identity verification)You can now use Veriff services in your app in order to verify your customers’ documents. During the registration process, your customers will be asked to indicate a country that provided their documents, the document type (e.g. passport, driver’s license), and take a couple of photos of their document and a selfie. Once it is done, Veriff will check the documents. This only takes 1 minute. User will see "Verify your identity" badge in app: https://take.ms/IxSE8 Once user clicks on a badge, document upload process will start:1) Select country: https://take.ms/7Knfv2) Select the type of document: https://take.ms/LLeCa3) Take a photo: https://take.ms/5L6Qz After that user will receive push notification with the answer: "Your profile is verified" or "Your profile is declined. Try again". 2) Sumsub (automatic identity verification)With Sumsub (an alternative to Veriff) you can verify your customer documents. Once they sign up to use your app, they will be requested to upload identification documents and a selfie. Then within 2 minutes, their documents will be verified and they will receive a push notification. User will see "Verify your identity" badge in app: https://take.ms/SivOP Once user clicks on a badge, document upload process will start:1) Instructions: https://take.ms/BJxcEh2) Verification is in process: https://take.ms/w2lZH3) Profile is declined: https://take.ms/aRhLE After verification process user will receive push-notification with the answer: "Your profile is verified" or "Your profile is declined. Try again". Example: https://take.ms/HFI9z 3) Concord (payment solution)We now offer a new payment platform integration that works in Ukraine and Russian. Find out more: https://pay.concord.ua 4) Hyperpay (payment solution)Hyperpay is a new payment system that we integrated with. It supports VISA / MASTERCARD card payments and also MADA and ApplePay payments. This system works in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, and Bahrain. More information: https://www.hyperpay.com
Rider app: 1) Ride history In the latest update, users can see more information about their previous rides: start/end point, duration, ID and option to download the invoice (if invoicing is activated for your platform). Example: https://take.ms/4EZj9
2) Invoicing After the ride customers will receive a branded invoice from your company via email. They also will be able to download the invoice from the app. Let us know if you are interested to learn more and activate this feature. Example: https://take.ms/ChDCC3
Dashboard: 1) Manager role Manager role will allow employees to manage rides, vehicles, customers in the dashboard. Manager role blocks access to: revenue data, statistics, promotions, zones and settings. Manage employee access in Settings -> Employee roles.
2) New heatmaps with new algorithms Newly designed heatmaps will help you to uncover potential demand. No color - almost no demand, green - low demand, yellow - average demand, red - high demand. Example: https://take.ms/wVKgiq
3) Stop the vehicle if battery level goes below X% When setting up rules for the vehicle model, you can set up that during the active ride, the vehicle will stop in case battery level reaches X%. This is usually used to make sure the vehicle will have enough battery to support IoT work before your team will charge the vehicle. Edit setting here in Settings -> Vehicle models
Rider app: 1) Dynamic tutorial From now you can update and add main tutorials and short tutorials without updating the app. More info on how to manage this is available in the Dashboard section below.
Service app: 1) Filter Your team can apply vehicle filters to hide/show vehicles with particular battery level when they are maintaining the fleet. Example: https://take.ms/pRbrk
2) Multiple scan When your team manages many scooters at the same time, they can use the "multiple scan" feature. They scan as many vehicle QR codes as they need and change the status for all of them with one click. Click on "+", scan several QR codes and click on "flag" when all vehicles are scanned. Then change status with one click for all scanned vehicles. Example: https://take.ms/iPeDo
Dashboard: 1) Dynamic main tutorial Manage tutorials without app updates. You can add new steps, change text, images and sequence in the dashboard (Settings -> Main tutorial) From now we also support video tutorials. Example: https://take.ms/L6ZKw 2) Dynamic short tutorial Short tutorials also can be managed from the dashboard (Settings -> Short tutorials) Note that you can create different short tutorials for different vehicle models (for example, one type of short tutorial for scooters and another one for bikes). Example: https://take.ms/NzvoV 3) Hourly based pricing You can choose if you charge users based on minutes or hours. In case of hours, the minimal charge will be 1 hour. Example: https://take.ms/RUTT6
Right now you can manage settings straight from the dashboard:https://monosnap.com/file/5ZbNnI2lnApgErWyO2XFD4IIpuAVk9 - Change business hours anytime you want;- Update/enable/disable support email address and support phone number;- Control where notifications and alerts are sent;- Enable/disable feature that require users to take a photo of the vehicle after the ride.
1) Pausing the ride in the appAt the moment you can activate the "Pause" feature in the admin panel (go to Settings -> Vehicle models -> Edit -> Add "Price per minute when paused").You can type the same price per minute as usual for the ride or offer your users a better price (we recommend something between 0,04 - 0,07 EUR/min). This is what user will see in app: https://monosnap.com/file/m5brofVsp7HM9YJgdRCW7RZP9xt8nmThis is what you will see in the admin panel: https://monosnap.com/file/N5tjO7ktcMcsyi2hedG5AmlMUh4AFD Few notes: - Once ride is paused, vehicle will be locked, engine will be turned off, "moving" alerts will be turned off;- Users can click pause/continue a limited amount of times for anti-fraud protection;- Pause can be set for an unlimited amount of time until the user continues the ride or end the ride;- If you want to hide this feature, just leave the "Price per minute when paused" field empty. 2) Distance based pricingYou can activate "price per km" in Settings -> Vehicle models -> Edit -> Add "Price per km". You can also mix distance based pricing with either price per minute or unlock price. 3) Zones in the admin panelRight now you can see zones also in the admin panel. This will help your customer support team: https://monosnap.com/file/kXYH4y4vLqRUMgsyq1c8Qv8WAEULFYSame zones will be added to the Service app very soon. 4) Option to upload several documentsRecently we supported registration with just 1 document photo. At the moment you can set up how many photos to ask (from 1 up to 6). For each photo, you will need to describe what the user needs to submit. To activate this feature, please get back to us. 5) Several "under the hood" improvements that make the platform more secure and stable.